Insider Travel Tips: Belize
29 December 2009 No Comment
Here’s what insiders know about visiting beautiful Belize:
- Year-round temperatures average between 70-87 degrees F.
- The 35-mile flight from mainland Belize to Ambergris Caye takes less than 15 minutes.
- Nature lovers will feel right at home at the Lodge at Chaa Creek, which features a Blue Morpho Butterfly Farm and Breeding Program. Visitors can see the full life cycle of this iridescent, tropical “queen of the butterfly world,” exclusively found in South and Central America.
- Eco-savvy newlyweds enjoy the honeymoon package at Chaa Creek, which includes a suite with all meals, unlimited on-site activities and a romantic river float with a picnic lunch.
- Be sure to request the “Tree Top Jacuzzi” suite to get a bird’s eye view of the surrounding rainforest.
Do you like this story?