You know you LOVE Belize when……
We asked our Facebook Friends, Fans and Followers the following question on Saturday, September 24th:
You know you LOVE Belize when……??
And what do you think was their remark? Of course, they only had wonderful things to say about our beautiful country such as:
- You know someday you will be living there
- You go to Siene Bight and see the lagoon on one side and the sea on the other side.
- When 95% of the food you crave while pregnant is Belizean food.
- You stay and never leave.
- ..it actually feels good to you when you step off the tarmac at the airport and the wall of humidity hits!
- your expierence is one of the best vacation expierences you remember.
- When you leave and you can’t stop doing and listening to things that remind you all the time of the Jewel
- you go on vacay and stay for 3 years and come back home with a belizean husband and a baby.. LOL!!!
- can’t go to sleep without a tropical thunderstorm any more.
- You go on a three months university study contract and a year later abandoned study, spent your last study assistance cheque on a boat, are a member of the Placencia Producers Coop and are quite happy fishing for a living…No shoes, no shirt, no diploma
If you have not answered the question yet, we would love to hear your response by commenting below.