Travel Stories Contest
WIN a 4-day all inclusive vacation package for two to Belize!
Winning vacation packages accommodate two persons and are inclusive of the following:
Round trip transfers from International Airport or Belize City
A visit to the Belize Zoo with transfer on arrival or departure
Four Nights Luxury Accommodation
Full breakfast, lunch and candlelit dinner
Guided visits to the Natural History Museum, Butterfly Farm, and Belize Rainforest Medicinal Trail
Canoeing on the Macal River
Guided Early Morning Bird Watching
One Full & Half Day Tour to Belize’s Maya Temple Sites, Sacred Caves, or Nature Reserves
Snorkeling tour to Belize’s magnificent barrier reef off South Water Caye
How to win
Write a travel story (minimum of 300 words) on why you want to Vacation in Belize, and use your creative energy to convince the reader why your unique story should compete for the winning place in the Belize Travel Story Contest. You may also write a story about your past travel experiences in Belize. Stories can be based on a previous adventure, romantic sojourn, or family fun filled memory. Your story will be published on the Belize Travel Blog and must be must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 19th, 2011.
How the Winners Are Chosen
All qualified entries will be placed in the drawing barrel and the winning tickets for the four prizes will be drawn and monitored by the Board of Directors of Chaa Creek Limited in the Cayo District of Belize.
The Grand Prize has a value of US$3479.00
Four prizes will be given away which are as follows:
- First Prize – All Inclusive Complimentary
- Second Prize – 50% Discount
- Third Prize – 40% Discount
- Fourth Prize – 30% Discount
About Chaa Creek
For over 30 years Chaa Creek has been providing a comfortable base for exciting inland adventures for thousands of visitors, from explorers, scientists, filmmakers, research groups, students and people of all ages looking for intellectual and physical stimulation in Belize’s vibrant rainforest – the heartland of the Maya.
Our private 365 acre nature reserve set along the banks of the Macal River in the foothills of the Maya Mountains is home to a number of exotic jungle dwellers including peccaries, jaguar, monkeys and many others as well as over 300 species of tropical and migratory birds. Guests are literally surrounded by one of the most pristine ecosystems in the world, and we are committed to ensuring that it remains vibrant and unspoilt for generations to come.
Terms & Conditions
1. The grand prize to be awarded is for two people to travel to Belize, valued at $3,479. Travel must be completed by December 15, 2011.
2. The prize does not include international airfares, any taxes, travel insurance, travel visas, passports, any additional meals and additional accommodation or spending money which are the full responsibility of the prize winner.
3. The prize is not transferable.
4. The prize is not redeemable for cash or exchange.
5. The prize is subject to the Deposit and Cancellation rules and regulations of The Lodge at Chaa Creek. These will be provided to the prize winner at time of booking confirmation.
6. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
7. The trip is subject to availability and confirmation by The Lodge at Chaa Creek and trip booking must be made with us directly.
8. Entrants agree to be opted into the email version of the Chaa Creek newsletter. You can opt-out at any time.