Christmas in Belize at Chaa Creek is always a very special time, and this year we are looking forward to hosting a holiday experience like no other.
After a yearlong barrage of troubling headlines and economic uncertainty, there is no doubt that people will welcome a break this year, and Chaa Creek’s All-inclusive Belizean Christmas Vacation provides the ultimate, hassle free ‘get away from it all’ Christmas holiday that is surprisingly affordable.
Christmas in Belize is a unique combination of the familiar and the exotic, with all the traditional yuletide elements enjoyed in a Caribbean rainforest setting, and this is what makes the Chaa Creek Christmas vacation experience so special. The weather is exceptional, the scenery stunning and Belizean Christmas cheer is something that needs to be experienced to fully appreciate. Christmas carols sung with that lovely Creole lilt, the countrywide explosion of bright decorations and the easy going friendliness that Belizeans are famous for all contribute to an amazing Christmas holiday.
Families, in particular, will appreciate the savings and absolute ease Chaa Creek Christmas vacation packages offer. With so many activities to choose from in our 365 acre private nature reserve, and amenities such as the pool, Hilltop Spa, fascinating Natural History Centre, butterfly farm, exceptional dining under the huge thatched roof of our renown restaurant and the camaraderie of our well stocked lounge, every guest from the eldest to toddlers will find something to enjoy.
Whether it’s exploring miles of beautiful jungle trails on horseback, mountain bike or afoot, canoeing the pristine Macal River, discovering ancient remedies along the Maya Medicinal Plant Trail, touring Belize’s justly famous Maya temples, ancient cities and other archaeological sites, enjoying a Christmas swim or just relaxing in a hammock amidst beautiful tropical gardens alive with hummingbirds and an amazing, colourful assortment of other rainforest life, the Chaa Creek experience is guaranteed to sooth and invigorate.
And, of course, a Chaa Creek Christmas is a Green Christmas, both in ambience and philosophy. After 30 years of promoting responsible travel and tourism in Belize, we are proud of the recognition and many awards we’ve received, and we’ve proven that a sustainable, Green approach to hospitality does not mean sacrificing comfort, service, or the casual luxury Chaa Creek has become famous for. Our guests overwhelmingly support our Green initiatives, and this is one more reason for them to feel good about enjoying an exceptional Belizean Christmas vacation at Chaa Creek.
And another reason to feel good is the knowledge that 10% of all room revenue at Chaa Creek goes directly into social and environmental programs or contributions. The Chaa Creek Cares initiative is an integral part of our operations and has long history of supporting environmental and social welfare projects in Belize.
The All Inclusive Christmas Package for 2011 features:
- 4 Nights Cottage Accommodations
- All Meals
- Round-Trip Airport Transfers (includes visit to Belize Zoo if desired)
- Choice of 2 Full-Day Tours:
- Tikal: The largest and most famous ancient Maya Temple City in Mesoamerica (in Guatemala).*
- Mountain Pine Ridge: A spectacular range of undulating pine clad hills, caves & waterfalls.
- Xunantunich: The ancient ceremonial and governing epicenter for the Macal River Valley & Barton Creek Cave: one of the most famous caves in all of Belize, and one of the largest in the world.
- Actun Tunichil Muknal : Cayo’s newest jungle cave is accessible only by water and features a diverse collection of preserved Maya artifacts and the “tomb of the stone sepulchre.”
- Unlimited On-Site Activities:
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Guided Activities: Early Morning Bird Walk,
Sunset Canoe Trip, Creatures of the Night Walk
- Unguided Canoe Trip on the Macal River
- Natural History Center
- Butterfly Farm
- Rainforest Medicine Trail
- Choice of Two Spa Treatments*:
- Swedish or Therapeutic Massage
- Customized Facial
- Manicure and pedicure
- Body Scrub (Body Salt Glow)
- Children’s rates do not include spa activities*
- Christmas Surprise Gift Package
- All Belize Taxes and Service Charges
With nothing else to buy or do, the Chaa Creek All-Inclusive Christmas vacation package represents real value for money and is guaranteed to relieve the stress and pressures of the last year while refreshing the mind and body to welcome in 2012.
Getting back in touch with nature, and each other, is the best gift families, couples and friends can give to each other, and will be appreciated with fond memories for years to come.
Your clientele wishing for a Christmas vacation idea that is truly unique, exotic, deeply satisfying and affordable will thank you for steering them towards Belize and Chaa Creek this year, and you can confidently promise them it will be the Christmas of a lifetime.