Recipe For a Sumptuous Belize Vacation
This delightful recipe is perfect any time of the year and will satisfy any gathering, from families, groups of friends, couples, and individuals looking for an exciting new take on holiday fare.
It is rich and flavourful, yet oh so healthy. Perfect for people of all ages, it is guaranteed to leave you full and contented. But beware – it is delectably addictive.
- Thousands of acres of pristine rainforest
- Miles of jungle trails perfect for horseback, mountain bikes and nature walks
- Exotic wildlife, colourful tropical birds and brilliant flowers
- Lazy meandering rivers for canoeing
- Perfect year round weather (maintain at around 80ºF)
- A warm, friendly English speaking populace
- Additional ingredients can include beautiful uncrowded beaches and crystal clear Caribbean water
- a 365 acre private nature reserve with tranquil river
- a heaping serving of exciting activities
- horseback riding, canoeing, birding, Maya exploration, river and lake excursions, swimming, guided nature walks, zip lining, snorkelling, scuba diving and more
- a wealth of ancient Maya historical sites
- ancient city-states, well preserved temples, sacred caves, potpourri of artefacts
- A growing food culture emphasising farm and sea fresh ingredients
- an internationally recognised Spa
- a harmonious blend of cultures
- a range of accommodation options catering to different interests, ages and budget
Gently stir while adding your own pursuits. This recipe will accommodate anything from extreme sports to absolute relaxation around a pool, in a hammock or Jacuzzi, especially with a sprinkling of good books and company. Flexibility is the key.
Depending on the size and length of your vacation, this scrumptious holiday will continue to satisfy for as long as you like. Ingredients may be prepared ahead of time and booked in advance to be enjoyed at a later date with a minimum of preparation time and fuss.
Also note that Chaa Creek’s Belizean adventure and vacation experts will always be on hand to assist in recommending additional ingredients and substitutions to ensure the perfect banquet for any occasion – honeymoons, weddings, family gatherings, informal occasions and quiet getaways or any time a tranquil, adventurous reconnection with nature is called for.
Having been serving this scrumptious melange of Belize’s best ingredients for over 30 years, the team at Chaa Creek is ready, willing, and able to help you create your own personalised feast. Feel free to contact them any time – they’re always cooking up something incredible.