Contribute to the Belize Travel Blog
We receive many emails from people who want to know if we accept guest posts for our Belize Travel Blog and if that is the case, what are the guidelines. Below you will find all the details about the process.
What kind of content do you accept?
Anything that is useful for our readers is good content for a guest post. It can be related to Belize, or travel in general, and it can also be derived from your own personal experiences. There is no minimum length for your post, but usually the guest posts have over 1000 words.
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- You can include one link in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post
- Please format your guest post as an HTML document, so that we can copy and paste it into the WordPress HTML editor.
- Use H2 or H4 tags for sub-headings.
- Make sure to include the author byline at the bottom, with the link to your website already formatted (do not spam keywords there, though).
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to us on this email [email protected] Please include the post in the body of the email itself, or as a .doc attachment.
Usually within 48 hours we will reply stating if we will accept the guest post or not. If we reject your post, you are obviously free to use it in your own blog or to propose it as a guest post to some other website.