A New Belize Jungle and Beach All Inclusive Package
A New all-inclusive Belize Vacation Package blends Jungles and Caribbean Beaches into an extraordinary, carefree vacation experience
To be able to effortlessly move between a true jungle lodge – we’re talking monkeys, parrots, jaguars and ancient Maya temples – and a picture-perfect Caribbean seaside resort – think swaying palms over white sand beaches, snorkelling clear warm turquoise waters and dining on fresh seafood – in one carefree vacation is another one of those “only in Belize” things.
To do so in a casually luxurious style that guarantees you and your belongings travel in comfort and arrive at your next destination with a welcoming cocktail, quality accommodations, amenities and the same friendly, professional level of service is another of those “only at Chaa Creek” things.
Welcome to the Belize Breeze, a weeklong, all-inclusive Belize vacation package that blends the Caribbean east and inland west with very best of Belize’s natural and built environments to offer something truly exceptional.
Imagine exploring one of the world’s most pristine rainforest environments; jungles filled with exotic wildlife and ancient Maya ruins, and then enjoying the Caribbean’s most unspoiled beaches, islands and seacoasts – all while in the caring hands of Belize’s most well known and respected resorts.
The Belize Breeze is an all-inclusive Belize vacation package, meaning that from the moment you’re welcomed at Belize’s international airport until dropped back off, everything is taken care of – all accommodations, meals, activities, transfers, luggage handling and more, leaving you free to relax and enjoy yourself while we take care of the rest.
The Lodge at Chaa Creek, Belize’s first and foremost eco-resort, hardly needs an introduction. Nestled within a 400-acre private nature reserve featuring the country’s widest range of accommodations and amenities, and offering a huge selection of complimentary and optional activities, it’s no wonder industry professionals refer to Chaa Creek as Belize’s “Destination Within The Destination.”
The Ellysian Boutique Resort, on the sandy Placencia Peninsula, has already earned a reputation for quality and service. With only thirteen rooms – all with private verandas and Caribbean Sea views – guests enjoy personalised hospitality along with unfettered access to one of the loveliest stretches of beach in the Caribbean. The seaside fishing village of Placencia village with its barefoot nightlife, as well as numerous sea and mainland attractions are all within easy reach.
Belize Breeze offers a rare and surprisingly affordable opportunity to enjoy the absolute best of Belize’s two worlds – the inland rainforests filled with exotic wildlife, beautiful parrots, toucans and other tropical birds, and Belize’s protected Caribbean coastline, where national parks and the world’s second longest barrier reef shelter a wealth of fish, dolphins, manatees and marine life.
This is an exclusive offer with limited spaces; so make sure to contact your favourite travel agent or Chaa Creek’s vacation planners early for more information and bookings.
And then leave the rest to us while you enjoy an exceptional, truly memorable vacation in Belize’s most desirable locations.
The Belize Breeze All-Inclusive Weeklong Vacation Package
Your stay at Chaa Creek includes:
- Eco-luxe rainforest cottage accommodation
- Full breakfasts, lunches and four-course dinners
- A full day tour of the ancient Maya city of Caracol with a visit to the refreshing, picturesque Rio On Pools
- A culturally rich cooking lesson at the Open Hearth kitchen
- A couples massage
- A Jungle Safari aboard an all terrain vehicle (ATV)
- Guided tours of Chaa Creek’s Natural History Museum and Butterfly Farm
- Guided early morning birding walks
- Canoeing, nature walks, swimming and other activities
- All transfers, including a stop at the Belize Zoo or St Herman’s Blue Hole National Park on the Hummingbird Highway
The Ellysian Portion includes:
- Welcome cocktail
- Transfer from the Placencia airstrip
- Beachfront Studio accommodation
- Daily continental breakfast
- A dinner at the Rumfish Y Vino restaurant
- A dinner at Francis Ford Coppala’s Turtle Inn
- A sundown beach barbecue with world famous Garifuna drumming
- A full-day tour of snorkelling and island-hopping
- Use of bicycles, kayaks, pedal boats, and stand-up paddle boards
- Return transfer to the Placencia airstrip
- One-way commuter flight to Belize International Airport